Why Ride with Champion's Ride Days?
Champion's Ride Days is the only National provider of ride days across Australia. We are a professional, fun company catering to the needs of ALL riders. Offering not only track time, but also different tracks on different days.
We want you to challenge your riding skills in a supportive learning environment that is fun as well.
What does Champion's Ride Days offer on the Day?
SessionsTo ensure you get the best out of your day, it is important to grade the sessions to maximize your time on the track.
All ride days are graded into 3 or 4 categories:
You can only ride in the group you are graded into, however the groups are flexible. So as you become more confident and competent throughout the day, or as you get more weary, you can move up or down a group. See the girls in at the Sign On desk to change groups.
- Advanced Group: Experienced racers
- Intermediate Group: Intermediate Slow & Fast
- Beginner Group: No undertaking, only overtaking
TyresAfter you have ridden the tread off your tyres, you can use the services of our Tyre Changing facility.
RefreshmentsThere will be refreshments available all day including:
- Water (Chilled)
- Biscuits and Lollies
Riding ExperienceThe best part of attending a ride day is sharing experiences. Champion's Ride Days is run by people who enjoy riding and most have raced in the Australian Road Racing Championships. They can offer advice and tips to make your riding even better!
Tips for the day
- Come with a full tank of fuel
- Keep your fluids up, avoid dehydration as that can make you tired and lose your judgement on the track
- Get a feel for the track first
- Let your tyres warm up for a few laps before really pushing your bike
- Ask questions of others who are familiar with the track… those tips can save you heaps of time & money!!
Can friends and family come to a Champion's Ride Day?
Friends and family are welcome to watch you on your ride day. It is free to enter the track for spectators. They can take photos of you on the day too.