Introducing Brekky & Bikes at The Bend!! Start the day the right way with Breakfast and a few laps at The Bend on MONDAY 8TH MARCH!!
Your $39.00 gets you approx 20 minutes cruising the circuit (behind a pace car/bike) plus a delicious breakfast at the APEX Restaurant.
The Schedule for Monday 8th March is
When you arrive: Park your bikes in the main race paddock area, next to the Welcome Centre.
- 7.00am: Arrive & Sign On in Garage 23
- 7.30am: Briefing in Garage 23
- 8.00am: Head to back of Garage 1 on your bike
- 8.05-8.25am: Cruise Laps
- 8.30am: Brekky is served in the APEX restaurant
All bikes are welcome, as long as they are road registered. Riders can wear any suitable motorcycle clothing (including motorcycle jacket, jeans, motorcycle boots and gloves, and full face helmet) as the laps will be at road speeds. No pillions at this stage folks.
- Bacon & egg roll: Scrambled egg and crispy bacon on a toasted milk bun, tomato relish and served with two hash browns
- A choice of Juice
Coffee can be purchased from the Cafe.
If you are just interested in Breakfast without the laps, please call FUEL Restaurant to book in on 8165 5730.
Be a good egg and please enter & exit the venue responsibly! If you want to go fast, book into a ride day at https://championsridedays.com.au/events/
*If you have any dietary requirements please comment in the Order Notes section