What is a Ride Day?
A ride day is the perfect opportunity to take your bike to the track to ride at your own pace in a safe and controlled environment. Ride Days are not race or practice days, they are leisure days. With graded groups and plenty of safety measures this kind of event is the best way to test the limits of your bike without speed cameras, trucks, cars or pedestrians.
Champion's Ride Days prides itself on providing safe, fun and professional ride days for ALL riders. We want you to challenge your riding skills in a supportive learning environment that's also fun! Just turn in your mirrors, grab a set of leathers and you're ready to go!!
Why Ride With Champion's Ride Days?
There are a number of things that set us apart from the rest of Ride Day Providers!
- We are the only National Provider of these events across Australia
- Champion's Ride Days have been operating for over 17 years
- The quality and quantity of our ride days are unbeatable
- Full range of Kawasaki hire bikes to choose from
- A wide variety of merchandise is available for purchase both at the ride days and through our Online Shop
- Our ride days operate in an incredibly supportive environment, run by people who are passionate about riding for like-minded people
- Champion's Ride Days provide a SAFE, FUN & PROFESSIONAL day for all kinds of riders!!
Give us a call today 07 3287 4144, and we will be happy to help you get on track!