Your HORSEPOWER TOUR information!
- Freight of your bike, gearbag, and stands to & from QLD to The Bend in the Champion’s Race Transporter
- Spare tyres/rims can be freighted as well
- Timings for pick up and drop off will be given to you closer to the date
- Please make sure when it is time to travel, that all your gear is labelled clearly
- Champions will supply you with fuel canisters at The Bend to fill and utilise, as there is a fuel station on site
Your Ride Days
- 2 x Ride Days at The Bend Motorsport Park (International Circuit 4.95km)
- 2 x Powered Pit Lane Garages with the Horsepower Tour crew
- Your ride day groups are flexible, so you can start in a lower group until you get used to the track and then step up in to a faster group
- The Bend Motorsport Park runs all 2-wheeled events under a Motorcycling Australia permit, so an MA licence is required. You can purchase a day licence for $40 per day at the track or a yearly licence via ma.org.au which is $135 for 12months, if you want to have an economical option. An MA licence is needed for most tracks in Australia.
- 2 nights accommodation at The Rydges Pit Lane Hotel on the main straight of The Bend (twin share) the night before your ride day, and the middle night. It is such an experience to be able to walk downstairs and be in Pit Lane ready to go! Plus you can go and relax or have a shower after every session if you want!!
- If you would like an extra nights accommodation or to be in a single room and not share, please let us know and we can arrange that for you and organise an invoice for the difference.
- The Rydges has a cafe and restaurant onsite plus a large service station within walking distance that has Hungry Jacks, Noodle Box and plenty of refreshments and supplies
- The Bend Motorsport Park is approximately 5mins drive from Tailem Bend the closest small town.
- Your Package includes everything for your ride days,accommodation and freight to ensure you have an amazing time at The Bend.
- What it also includes is our awesome crew that know The Bend, and are there to answer any questions, help out and make sure you are under control:)
- What is not included is flights, transfers and meals. You are free to do as you please, meet friends, tour the area or just enjoy relaxing in the room after some massive days of riding. The choice is yours!
Terms and Conditions:
- Pricing is per rider
- Pricing is based on twin share accommodation
- Freight is per bike, with some limitations on the amount of gear (please contact us if you need some clarification)
- Limited spots per Tour