- Check all your zippers work and the gear still fits 🙂
- Check that the leathers are one piece, or 2 piece that zip all the way around
- Boots need to be calf length, leather motorcycle boots
- Gloves need to be leather, and long enough to cover the wrist
- Helmet must be in great condition with no scratches, scrapes or damage.
- Helmet must have either Australian Standard sticker, ECE, Snell or DOT certification
Most of all make sure it is all comfortable and easy to move in, for great & enjoyable riding!
“So excited to meet people who love bikes too. Best day I have had in years. Thanks Champions!”
Things to remember!!
- Your bike key
- Socks for your boots
- Compression wear for under your leathers to keep cool
- Back Protector is highly recommended
- Indemnity Form filled out
- Additional fuel for the day
- Chair to relax on between sessions
- Cold water and snacks (canteen/café will be open)
- Sunscreen, hat, jumper, beanie (weather dependent)
Family & Friends FREE!
These are great social days to enjoy with friends and family. Bring them out to watch, take pics and share your fun!!
It is FREE for spectators to come and watch….the more the merrier!
Have a look in the shop!
Instagram has returned invalid data.