The one thing that Champion’s Ride Days cannot control is the weather. If it rains or there is extreme heat, the day still goes ahead, unless deemed otherwise by Track Owners/Officials. Riders at all times must ride within their limits and those of the Track and their Motorcycle. It is your decision if you ride in part or all of the day, taking into account your riding ability, weather conditions and condition of your equipment and motorcycle. If you choose not to ride on the day, your monies will be forfeited and no rescheduling can be made.
If a day is deemed cancelled due to weather, you will be offered a 12 month credit to move your booking to a convenient date for you.
Champion’s Ride Days has a strict no refund policy. Regardless of the reason (including weathers conditions, work requirements, family crisis, motorcycle problems, health problems etc) there are no refunds (in part or in full).
More than one week (7+ days) prior to the event date you are entitled to cancel your ride day, with a $25 reschedule fee, and we can provide you with either a credit or move you to another date.
Within the one week (6 days from event date) prior to an event there is absolutely no cancellations under any circumstances, unless you have What If Cover.
We will allow a friend to replace your position on the day. However, you will need to let us know by 12noon on the business day prior to the event via email. We will need to know the name, email address, rider group and phone number of the person that is replacing you.
Credits or reschedules are at Champion’s Ride Days’ discretion, and if given, must be used within 12 months of the event date.
PLEASE NOTE: It is NOT Champion’s Ride Days’ responsibility if you fail to attend, if we deem you or your bike unfit to ride, you cannot ride, or choose not to ride all or part of the day. Your monies will be forfeited.
GIFT VOUCHERS AND CREDITS are valid for 12 months and have the same Terms and Conditions regarding cancellations and rescheduling as outlined above.
RIDE DAY PACKAGES cannot be cancelled. If due to unforeseen circumstances and in agreeance with Champion’s Ride Days, they need to be refunded it will be at the original full price per spot, not per discounted spot, as the Package was not fulfilled. Packages are non-transferable, but can be extended due to illness, or other extenuating circumstances.
“What If” Cover
What If Cover is designed for you the rider, to purchase with your ride day spot. The purchase insures you against losing the cost of your ride day due to circumstances outside of your control.
Champions Ride Days understands that stuff happens, and we hope that this new option will give you the confidence to book in and know you are covered!
So “WHAT IF”
• My bike parts don’t arrive in time
• It looks like rain
• I am sick
• I hurt myself at work
• A family member/friend passes away
• My work roster changes and now I have to work
Whatever the circumstances, the “What If” Cover gives you peace of mind that you have flexibility to move your ride day to another date on the calendar. It enables a credit to be issued for 12 months at no additional cost to you, no stress and no worries! You can use your “What If” Cover up until the Riders Briefing of the event that you have the cover for.
So $49.00 buys you no worries!!
What it doesn’t cover is…..
• Not turning up on the day
• Crashing on the day at the ride day
• Purchasing cover after booking has been made
• Another rider not listed on the booking, non-transferable
• No refunds
Grab some cover today and enjoy your next ride!!!
For your safety, and the other riders on the day your bike will be scrutineered. If your bike fails scrutineering due to mechanical problems, tyres or noise restrictions and you cannot rectify the issue, your monies will be forfeited. It is NOT Champion’s Ride Days responsibility if your bike does not meet the scrutineering requirements.
For your safety, full leathers are mandatory at all track days with Champion’s Ride Days. The leathers can be one or two piece suits, as long as two piece suits zip together right around the body. Hire Suits are available for $75 for the day, which includes boots and gloves if required.
If you do not have leathers, and choose not to hire leathers on the day, you will not be able to ride on your chosen day, and your monies will be forfeited.
Riders Licence & Age
You must present your licence (Road or Race) on the day. If you do not bring it, you may not be allowed to ride and your monies will be forfeited. Riders can ride under a Suspended Licence, if the relevant paperwork is provided. Please contact Champion’s Ride Days for further information. ALL riders must be 16 years of age or older. If 16 years of age, they must hold a Motorcycling Australia Senior RR licence.
Champion’s Ride Days prides themselves on providing to all of our customers and staff, fun, safe and professional events. With this goal, it is extremely important that all staff, customers and attendees act in a respectable and appropriate manner with everyone at the events and on social media. We have a zero tolerance for abuse, foul language, fraud, slander or any other inappropriate behaviour or conduct to staff, fellow customers, others attending our events and on social media.
The following policy applies to all;
– First incident will come with a 6 month exclusion for any Champion’s Ride Days event
– Second incident will come with a 12 month exclusion for any Champion’s Ride Days event
– Third and final incident will come with a life exclusion for any Champion’s Ride Days event
All prices advertised are Pre-Paid. Upon payment your spot is confirmed. If you choose to pay on the day, your spot is not confirmed and if the day is booked out, you will miss out on riding. Booking prior to the day avoids any disappointment.
When recording on track there are policies in place to help with the safety of all riders.
1. All camera mountings must be securely mounted and meet manufacturer specification. No duct tape, bungee cords or other temporary mounts. There must be an additional securing device between camera and bike to prevent the camera from falling in case the primary mount fails
2. All cameras must be mounted so as to not create a hazard to the rider or other riders in the event of a crash or collision.
3. Cameras can be mounted on motorcycles only. No cameras attached to helmets and / or any other parts of the riders body.
4. All cameras and mounts must be scrutineered with the motorcycle on the morning of the event, or before being used in the riders first session.
5. There are to be no cables or other attachments between the motorcycle and rider.
6. Any footage released publicly that is deemed inappropriate to be viewed (such as crashes and / or situations resulting in serious injuries to participants) and / or footage that is considered damaging to the venue, promoter or industry, could result in the banning of the rider from future Champion’s Ride Days events
7. Please note: at no time will drones be permitted for use
In the event of a camera falling off your bike please note the following:
1. Should your camera fall off during a session, it is unlikely the camera will survive the fall.
2. We cannot and will not stop the day to look for a camera.
3. Cameras will most likely only be found if they are lying on the track. Should the camera fall into the infield or outfield, it is unlikely to be recovered.
4. There is NO track access to the circuit once the day has completed at 5pm to search for missing cameras.
5. It is the responsibility of the rider to ensure the camera is secured via a manufacturer specification bracket and tether. Even though it is scrutineered, there is no responsibility accepted by Champion’s Ride Days Pty Ltd or respective venues re any loss of camera, damage to the camera, or damages to your own or other people’s property resulting from the loss of a camera.
6. Should your camera be recovered, you must be able to identify your camera easily. This would be best accomplished by having your name inscribed on it. This will clarify the owner of cameras found on track (there may be multiple cameras found during the day).
Group Booking Discounts
Group bookings are a great way to save money. The booking needs to be pre-paid prior to the day, and the names of all riders given to Champion’s Ride Days, or full price will be required. A Group Booking is 10 riders or more. It is up to the Group to organize themselves, get their names together and pay together. Champion’s Ride Days is not responsible for your Groups organization and payment.
Frequent Rider Program
The Frequent Rider Program is a loyalty program to enable riders that enjoy ride days to get FREE track days!! Frequent Rider cards need to be presented to the Champion’s track office on the day you are riding, in order to get a stamp. No stamps will be given for previously attended events. Frequent Rider Cards are not the responsibility of Champion’s Ride Days and unfortunately if lost are unable to be replaced. Frequent Rider Cards are non-transferrable. When booking your Frequent Rider Free Day, please make sure that you book in advance as we only take a certain amount of cards per day.
This program is a loyalty program, it is at Champion’s Ride Days sole discretion to honour any Free Cards, as no customer is entitled to this program.
MA Licence Fees
At the following tracks, Broadford Raceway, Winton Raceway, The Bend, Mallala Raceway, Morgan Park Raceway, Collie Motorplex, Wakefield Raceway and Barbagallo Raceway, Champion’s Ride Days runs the event under a Motorcycling Australia (MA) permit.
If you do not have a current Recreational or Race MA licence, you will be required to pay for the $30 Day licence ($40 in SA) at each event you ride (at only above-mentioned tracks).
So if you have a current licence, you only pay for the track day.
If you don’t, you pay for the track day + $30 (or $40 in SA)
If you think that you will ride more than 4 times per year, then it may be more cost-efficient for you to buy a Recreational Licence ( Fee for year approx $130.00) and save your money with great discounts too!
All riders must be present for the Riders Briefing at 9am (8.40am in SA). Your safety and the safety of others on the circuit is our main concern. Any rider who does not attend will not be allowed on the circuit, until a briefing can be arranged for you.
Selling of Products
Champion’s Ride Days are unable to permit customers selling any products at our events. Champion’s Ride Days offers customers a fantastic range of merchandise, riding gear and tyres at each event and through our online store.
Champion’s Online Shop Terms and Conditions
• Our product listings are as accurate and up-to-date as possible. However, we take no responsibility for any errors which may occur within the listings
• We reserve the right to alter our product details, pricing, and availability without further obligation
• Vouchers offering the 10% discount cannot redeem the additional coupon discount of 5%.
• Tyre purchases cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or discount
• Customers wishing to return a recently purchased item, must first make contact with a member of staff to discuss their options
• Motorcycle parts, accessories or fairings which have been modified or installed in any way are non-returnable
• Returned items must be in the original packaging and condition
• Items must be returned within 14 days of receipt, with proof of purchase
• A 10% ($12 minimum) restocking fee applies to all valid and approved returns
• All warranty claims are subject to the product-manufacturer’s terms and conditions
• We will assist in any warranty claim, however Champion’s Online Shop does not provide direct warranty on any item sold, nor is liable or responsible for product-manufacturer’s warranty rules or decisions
• Any claim must be accompanied by proof of purchase, with original packaging where possible