|Your Intro Sessions offers you 2 x 20mins on track in your graded group, plus a mentoring session which includes advice about the track configuration, lines, braking markers and the best way to enjoy The Bend!!
The Schedule is:
When you arrive: Park your bikes in the main race paddock area, near to the Welcome Centre.
- 7.30am: Arrive and Sign On in the Welcome Centre
- 7.30am: Scrutineering of your bike in Garage 22. See what we check here!
- Park up your bike in Pit Lane near the glass windows with the other riders
- 8.40am: Riders Briefing which is compulsory for all riders to attend in the Welcome Centre
- 9.00am: Mentoring Session in briefing room within Welcome Centre near Cafe
- 10.00am: Get ready to get on track for the first of your sessions!
After your first session on track, park up in Pit Lane in front of glass windows. Your mentor will be there to answer questions and you then have time to grab a coffee/drink and be ready to do it all again!
Keen to do more?
After your 2 Intro Session, if you are keen to continue riding, then see the Sign On Crew and they will add you to the ride day. You just need to pay the difference of the ride day minus your $99 fee and you are set to get back on track!
Alternately, you can head off with a big smile on your face, with the dates for the ride days in your pocket for next time or check them out here!