When you arrive for your Ride Day
- Firstly come and sign on. You will be required to fill out your paperwork, so remember your licence.
- You will then get your coloured arm-band which tells you which graded group you are in.
- Find yourself a place to put your bike and gear in the pits (except if you are doing Track Day Tuition, as you pit in a separate area).
- Then make your way to the Scrutineering Area. You need to take your bike and helmet to scrutineering to be checked. Please remember to have signed on first.
- Once you have signed on and your bike and helmet have been checked, you can relax until Riders Briefing.
Flow of the day
|7:30am||Gates open (Sign and Scrutineering commences)|
|5.00pm||End of the day (dependent on daylight saving time)|