Arriving at the Track
It's can be very daunting arriving at the track for your first ride day. Lucky we've got a easy-to-follow checklist below for you to remember what to do first thing! (Printable Version Here)
You will need:
- Leathers, Boots & Gloves (see Scrutineer Requirements)
- Indemnity Forms (additional form for QLD and Lakeside Raceways click here) We supply spare forms which are available on the day
- Motorcycling Australia Annual Licence (excludes Queensland Raceway and Lakeside Raceway) (One-Day-Recreational Licences available for purchase on the day - $25)
- First, make your way to the sign-on office with your paperwork in hand (or fill out the spare paperwork) MAKE SURE TO SIGN BOTH SIDES OF YOUR FORM!
- One of our lovely staff members will give you an ID wristband which must be left on at all times (it will be black) as well as a coloured one to indicate your graded group. This will loop through the black armband and you will be required to poke it through your glove (if you've got long gloves - make sure to get a double-loop). The graded groups are reasonably flexible and numbers-permitting, you're welcome to change throughout the day
- Next you'll find yourself a spot in the pits/garages (track dependent) and set up your bike ready for the day. If you are participating in Track Day Tution, or if you have a Honda Hire Bike, you will be required to pit in a separate, VIP area.
- You will then need to take your bike and helmet through scrutineering to ensure you're all set for the day. See Scrutineering Requirements.
- At 9.00am the compulsory Rider's Briefing will start - if you have any questions at all, this is the time to ask. Make sure you pay attention!
Flow of Your Day (please note, these are approximate timings)
|7:30am||Gates open (Sign and Scrutineering commences)|
|4.30pm||End of the day(dependant on daylight saving time)|