Kawasaki Thrill Ride Experience
Have you ever dreamed about being a professional motorcycle racer? Maybe you used to ride but don’t have a bike anymore? Perhaps you just want to try out a brand-new Kawasaki and test out the limits of the bike without speed cameras, trucks, cars or pedestrians? Then this experience is for you! Choose either a Ninja 400, ZX6 or ZX10 and test its limits around the track with everything you need included.
Your Package Includes:
- 1 Session on the Racetrack riding a Kawasaki Motorbike
- Each session is between 15-20 minutes which is roughly 10 laps (depending on rider speed)
- Your choice of Kawasaki Ninja 400, ZX6 or ZX10 (subject to availability)
- New tyres, tyre warmers, stands, fuel and pit garage for your bike
- Berik Hire Gear – One Piece Leathers, Boots, Gloves and a Shark Helmet
- Photo of yourself during the experience
Meet at the racetrack office where one of the friendly staff will show you around. After completing the required paperwork you will be fitted into your Berik leather race suit.
You will be graded into a group depending on your level of experience (beginners, intermediate, intermediate fast or advanced) . After a safety briefing the fun begins, and it’s time to get acquainted with the Kawasaki you’ve chosen!
The team will make sure the levers and gearing are in perfect working order and that everything is ready for you. New tyres, tyre warmers will already be on, bike full of fuel, on the stands in your pit garage and ready for you to take it to the track.
Once you hit the track the adrenalin will be pumping for a 15-20 minute session where you can really test the limits of the bike. Race for approximately 10 laps (depending on rider speed) – you’ll become a pro in no time!
Availability and Session Length
- Each session on track is between 15-20 minutes which is roughly 10 laps (depending on rider speed)
- Please allow for 1-2 hours for safety briefing, fitting into gear, and the experience
- This experience is available on weekend and weekdays, and is subject to availability
- You will require a current open motorbike licence
- You will be required to sign an indemnity form and bike hire agreement form on the day
- You need to wear leathers, boots, gloves and a helmet which are provided or you can bring your own
- An additional security deposit (credit card preauthorisation) is also required in case of damage depending on which bike you hire. Ninja 400 is $3,000, ZX6 is $4,000 and ZX10 is $5,000
- Please note: This is based on an “any-fault” rule. No matter who is at fault for the damage, you are liable for the payment
- If you do not have a current Motorcycling Australia Licence you are able to purchase a day licence on the day for $30 (QLD, NSW, VIC, WA, & $40 SA only)